If you are an Account Administrator, you can personalize your team's proposal by adding in a logo, brand colors, and contact information in these simple steps:
1. Click "Your Information" from your Account Menu in the upper right corner
2. Click "Edit Brokerage"
3. Click "Contact Information", from the options on the left then fill out the contact information you'd like to have on your proposal. Click "Update Brokerage" to save your changes. This information will now appear on the cover page of your proposal.
*Note* Your team size will be kept private from your proposal.
1. From the Edit Brokerage page, click "Appearance" from the options on the left.
2. Click the field with the upload cloud icon and choose your brokerage's logo from your computer's file browser.
*Note* The logo must be a .png or .jpeg file format and with dimensions of 500 x 200 pixels or larger.
3. Click "Update Brokerage" to upload your brokerage's logo and save your changes. Your logo will now appear on your team's Benefix Dashboard and proposal's cover page.
BROKERAGE BRAND COLORS
1. From the Edit Brokerage page, click "Proposal Settings" from the menu options on the left.
2. Set your account's main color by clicking the color swatch underneath "Primary Account Color" and choosing the appropriate color from your computer's color selection menu.
3. Set your brokerage's alternate/accent color by clicking the color swatch under "Secondary Account Color" and choosing the appropriate color from your computer's color selection menu.
*Pro Tip* Use the "Dropper" tool from your computer's color selection window to grab exact colors. Have your brokerage's website or logo open in a separate web/file browser, use the dropper tool and hover over the color you want to select, click your mouse to grab it, and close out of your color selection tool to make the change.
4. Once your colors are selected, click "Update Brokerage" to save your changes. These colors will now appear on your proposal.
If your brokerage ever rebrands itself, you can update these settings at any time!
*Pro Tip* To Further tailor your proposal to your team's preferences, you can set the default sort order for medical plans by clicking the link to this help center article: