- Information icon on dental and vision plans: Click on the "i" in the top left-hand corner of each plan to see an expanded window of benefit information and its summary of benefits!
2. Add per-member rate to dental and vision baseball cards: if the ancillary product doesn't have tiered rates, the plan will show this simple "per member" rate
3. Ability to determine coverage for uncommon employee statuses (e.g. part-time, cobra, terminated or retired): these checkboxes will show up after you upload your census in step 2 (if applicable)
4. Allow different employer contributions for each medical option group: each option can now have it's own employer contribution amounts
5. Show employee costs on a per pay period basis: when you add a new client or edit an existing client, this new drop down will show at the bottom. Select between monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly or weekly