If you would like to see your medical plans reflected in a certain order on your proposal, follow these steps to set the default sort order for your team. You can sort by carrier, metal type, premium, deductible, and more!
To set your default sort order:
1. Click on "Your Information" from your Account Menu.
2. Click on "Edit Brokerage."
3. Click on "Proposal Settings" from the options on the left.
4. Click "Edit Your Default Sort Order" and select exactly how you would like to see the sorting of your plans in your proposal.
- Use the drop-down menu on the left to select the sorting criteria then use the check boxes to indicate ascending or descending and click "Add."
- Choose each option in order of priority, making the most important sorting option as your #1 and so on.
- Once you've made your selection(s), close out of the window and click "Update Brokerage."
5. To delete a sort criteria, hover over the one you want to remove and click on the trash can icon. Close out of the window and click "Update Brokerage" to make the change.