If you would like to see your medical plans reflected in a certain order on your proposal, follow these steps to set the default sort order for your team. You can sort by carrier, metal type, premium, deductible, and more!
*Note* Only Account Administrators can make this change for your brokerage.
1. Click on "Your Information" from your Account Menu
2. Click on "Edit Brokerage"
3. Click on "Proposal Settings" from the options on the left
4. Click "Edit Your Default Sort Order" and select exactly how you would like to see the sorting of your plans in your proposal.
- Use the dropdown menu on the left to select the sorting criteria then use the checkboxes to indicate ascending or descending and click "Add."
- Choose each option in order of priority, making the most important sorting option as your #1 and so on.
- Once you've made your selection(s), close out of the window and click "Update Brokerage"
5. To delete a sort criteria, hover over the one you want to remove and click on the trash can icon. Close out of the window and click "Update Brokerage" to make the change.
To manually adjust the order of plans within a specific quote, follow these steps:
1. On the quote summary page, scroll down to the bottom where all of your plans are listed. Hover over the plan you would like to move and click the "Up" or "Down" arrow to move.
2. Once you move the plan, there will now be a "lock" icon next to the plan